Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bhagavan Das Cancels Miami Beach Show

Bummer. Bhagavan Das has cancelled his stops in Miami Beach that were scheduled for this weekend. We caught him last year at Synergy Yoga and really enjoyed the show.

You basically have not lived until you've had Bhagavan Das screaming at you, "YOU WANNA TRIP OUT?? TRIP IN!!".




Here's the official word we received from Kali yesterday:





"Hi,
I am sorry but that Miami event has been cancelled. Only one event is taking place in Florida and that is in Salt Springs at Amrit Desai Ashram Feb 24-26.
 
Thanks for writing:)
Kali 
Sent from my iPhone"
"Cancelled."

How cool would it be to hang out with Amrit Desai and Bhagavan Das? I would love to be a fly on the wall in that room. Also, "Sent from my iPhone"? Imagine Bhagavan Das and Kali on their iPhones... I wonder what apps they have?

No comments: