Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Om Nom Nom New Vegan Cookies in Miami

Yum, there's a new brand of delicious vegan cookies in town. I was wandering around Surfside this morning and stopped in at Bal Harbour Juice* because I had the munchies.

Om Nom Nom Cookies caught my eye because of the name. (I find this quite hilarious in more inappropriate contexts.)  I picked up an Orange Zest Chocolate Chip and a Cranberry Walnut Oatmeal.



I didn't realize they were vegan until I read the packaging if that tells you anything about how great they are. A little pricey - mine ran $2.75 a cookie.

Check reviews of Om Nom Nom Cookies at Miami New Times and It's Veganlicious. You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter.



*Why is it called Bal Harbour Juice when it's technically in Surfside?

No comments: