Monday, March 7, 2011

The Art of Teaching Vinyasa Yoga with Seane Corn


I grew up watching Seane Corn videos (VHS tapes, back when dinousaurs still roamed the earth) so I was really looking forward to her "Art of Teaching Vinyasa Yoga" workshop, if for nothing more then just to see her in person.



I personlly don't like teaching Vinyasa yoga because the people who gravitate toward Vinyasa tend to be freak show, soul-sucking vampires. The thought of being around so many Vinyasis made me a little uneasy but I headed to Miami Beach Convention Center and I was not disappointed.

I loved every word that came out of her mouth. She's super honest, super human (interpert that one as you will) and super inspiring. She struck me as a very modern and grounded hip yogi chick.

If I would have had a lighter, I would have lit it and started waving it in the air when she began talking about the psychology of a Vinyasa practitioner. Amen, Seane. Amen. I look forward to studying with you in the future.

No comments: