Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Full Moon Meditation at 3rd & Ocean Drive

Tomorrow's Gemini Full Moon will bring back Beach Yoga's Full Moon Meditation with Rev. Lorraine Meyer. Last month more than 100 people showed for the event and they're hoping to top that this month. (And with the help of this post on NamasteMiami.com, we're sure to tip them over their goal.)

The shindig begins at 8 pm (June 15th) at 3rd Street on Miami Beach - you can RSVP on Facebook. (Speaking of Facebook, if you haven't "Liked" Namaste Miami yet, get on and do it now). Cost is an asked donation of $5. 

Hopefully we'll see you there tomorrow night! If you'd like to come say hi to us, this is what we'll be wearing. Namaste!

(P.S. What's up with the "Rev." before Lorraine's name? Do we address her as Reverend?)

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

It is not necessary to address me as Reverend, although my hubby does occassionally call me "The Rev." (Perhpas that is TMI!?) I am, however an Ordained Minister and I guess Djorgie copied my Bio directly! "Lorraine" is just fine anytime. <3 Namaste.