Thursday, January 12, 2012

T.H.R.I.V.E. - Healthy. Raw. Vegan. Delicious.

About six months ago one of my good friends went 100% vegan, which means when we hang out together I'm 100% vegan, too.

Last week we went to lunch at T.H.R.I.V.E. - a (90%) raw vegan restaurant tucked away off Alton Road in Miami Beach.

It wasn't my first time here. I raided the raw desert section of this restaurant about a year ago after a killer class at MLC.

Pictured left is the raw pizza I ordered, my friend ordered the raw tacos. Both were super delicious. It has a very local feel, all of the employees were really nice. (I think they may have all been related. It seemed like a family behind the counter.)

You can read more in depth reviews of T.H.R.I.V.E. at Miami New Times and on Yelp.com, UrbanSpoon.com & HappyCow.net. Also, make sure to "like" them on Facebook.

No comments: